Donate By Shopping
How It Works
When you shop through the link from our website, the commission we earn from your purchases goes to fund our project. It might seem a very little contribution, however when many individuals shop through our website, the contribution is very considerable, and the fund can change a life of many people in need.
The application has access to many products from your favourite online shopping websites. You shop directly from them. They pay us a referral fee that is used as your donation to our causes and project.
- Any type of fundraising is very helpful to us...small or big...every cent counts!!!!! We would be very grateful for any fundraising that can be done for this project. There are many ways of fundraising without too much effort. Our shopping List
* Sleeping mats for the sick and Orphans (€3.00 each)
* Seeds ( Maize and Bean) for the Orphan families and volunteers (€4.00 per 5Kg)
*Bicycle/spares for the volunteer Groups (€112.00)
*School uniforms for Orphans (€5.00)
*Blankets for the sick and Orphans (€12.00)
*Library books for the community Libraries (€200.00 per library)
*Weekly newspapers for the community Libraries (€0.75)
* Stipends for the Literacy teachers (€8.00 each teacher)
*Copies /pencils for the Literacy circles (€25.00 per circle)
*Leather Football for the Football team (€30.00)
* Prizes for the Likulezi Olympics ( copies, pens /pencils) (€20.00)
*1 Motorbike( to replace old worn out one ) for Project coordinator. (€7,500.00)
* Motorbike spares
Some ideas are as follows :
* Keeping a bottle /box for small change from your everyday expenses...your Africa Aware bottle/ box...ask friends to do the same.
*Keeping your excess bus tickets and send to us. ....we will convert them to cash...ask friends to do the same.
- Green Your Goods. By following the link below you can raise funds for Africaaware-Likulezi by selling your unwanted gadgets, phones, games, DVDs and much more.
Click on the link below to learn more...
Your ideas for fundraising or sponsorship can be emailed to us via the Contact page.